Monday, November 16, 2009

3 Months


its been 3 months since i picked up a pen and wrote something. i'm not sure how i feel about this but i'm gonna share it with you, i'm at a breaking point in my life...so i'll share with u both of the things i wrote..one after another...i hope my change in vibe doesnt bug u out...

never was this part of the plan
i was done giving myself to this certain young man
i feel stripped, broken, way beyond repair
but never was my mind in dispair
you wasn't there, good thing for that
and to be honest, i will never fuckin take you back
won't look back, i ask myself who i was
who i am, i let me be defined by my choice in a man
realizing now i'm acting as you always wanted
perhaps its because you wasn't worthy of flaunting
me and every dimension i possess
nor did you deserve a place to rest
i thank you for now as i feel stronger
more hungry than ever, time is very clever
its the most natural healing remedy
but there seems to be no 'scrip for me
if time's in a bottle, i'd drink the whole fifth
follow it with a dutch filled with piff
i'll get by, matta fact, already have
Just leave now, i'll call you a cab

and shortly after getting that out...i wrote this...

seems like repetition
to get passed a certain point of recognition
can't read em, they either hitting or missing
the point between ignoring and listening
the medium that we communicate on
should be as arousing as me tickling your palm
moving up your arm while you lip the words to my favorite song
the fence is up, we on the same side
and if you wanna get over, you know i'm gon climb
we will reach the top alone, just hold my hand on the way down
break ground
its like i've been here before deja vu
but it feels different standing next to u
i'm acting all brand new, no demons just convictions
just some rules that outline my vision
of what things are and not should be
or what was or what could be
its the moments in which time doesn't exist
we resist, just to tease ourselves before we kiss
understanding you are not me, but as we
we can be

No comments:

Post a Comment