Monday, September 27, 2010

Got Me Workin Day and Night

With another case of the Mondays, i thought i'd shed a little light and post this Michael Jackson "Workin' Day and Night" to put a little pep in your step for this week! I cant get enough of this man, if i wasn't such a wimp when it comes to pain, i would have already had a tattoo that has SOMETHING to do with MJ somewhere on my body. Enjoy this classic, there's plenty more where that came from! It's crazy to know that the album "Off The Wall" was released in '79! i wasn't even a thought in anyone's mind yet! Shouts to my mom for always letting me chose the music i wanted to listen to, and buying this album for me about 15 years after its release! Long Live the King! (this also marks the day that concert tickets went on sale for his "THIS IS IT" tour.)

No comments:

Post a Comment