Monday, October 5, 2009

FREAK NASTYYYY


i tried my hand at a lil kim inspired piece, i wanted to see how nasty i could get without blushing hahah...here i go...

 

My lips you kiss

wish it was my hips you miss

as they sway from side to side

maybelline stay on the lash of my eye

tryna find that guy

to make my eyes lose track

make my shirt throw back

make my ass clap clap

but if its another acuerdo

will you love me in the morning?

make you go round

till you cant help but go down

got the chocolate melting quick

go thru withdrawal from my shit

tellin me "yo i got 5 on it"

i wanna split it

spill my guts and hit it

now i'm lit

oh no he started with the clit

and its starts to blow my mind

promiscuity always a crime

stay away from the grime

all the while i grind

i rise

see yourself on my eyes

as you gaze thru the haze 

that makes your heart feel wise... 

No comments:

Post a Comment